Wolf Legends RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rping site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make your Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How to make your Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: How to make your Wolf    How to make your Wolf  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Okay since this is a wolf rp you need to know how to make your wolf((duh!)) In this section I suggest you post your wolf rp. Also everyone can;t be main charchters from wolfs from books so make sure that you do not take anyone elses wolfs. Also making a wolf is better than using a wolf from a story because you can expand on it more.
What you need to put in your wolf rp is:

Name:
Fur color:
Eye color:
Rank(( Post something here and then wait for approval for this)):
Wolf age:
Pack((you have to wait for confirmation on this))
Short/long description:

Name is what your wolfs name is
Sex is what your gender is. it is suggested you play as your own gender, but not ruled agasint.
Fur color is what the color of your wolfs pelt is. Please note do not chosses something ridiciousl ex: Bright purple
Eye color is what your wolfs eye color is.
Rank is what you want your wolfs rank to be. So if you think you want to be a alpha then you should probaly start out as a pup because most packs won't allow you to start as a alpha.
Wolf age is how old your wolf is. Wolf years are differant from human years. Your wolf dosen't have to grow older in anytime if you so chose so. Your wolf is considered young if it is 0-3((0-12)) months. ((13-17))4-12 is more of a juvineile. 1 year-2 year is young adult.((18-25 human years)) 2+ is considered full grown.
Pack is what pack you want to join. Post on pack central asking them if you can join. They may have a form you have to sumbit when you join so make sure to fill it out.
The the short long description is like a basic background on your wolf.

Last edited by Raven on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Admin
Dante

Character sheet
Name: Dante
Pack: Spirt's Edge

How to make your Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make your Wolf    How to make your Wolf  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

Here's a link so you can make your own wolf if you having problems to find a good pic:

http://wyndbain.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ytg7v

If you have finished working on your wolf just simply Print Screen it and edit with whatever program you use for editing pics.

(I used Photoshop to get rid of the "WINDBAIN.DEVIANTART.COM" title.)
Back to top Go down
https://wolflegendsrp.rpg-board.net

How to make your Wolf
Page 1 of 1